There is a very common problem faced by people who switch their jobs or join a new job , first day at work.
What i think it was the most toughest day of the entire tenure of job, because new person in phase of knowing people over there, observing the attitude and behavior of people in new work place . It is an organization’s responsibility to make employee feel welcoming .
An organization has chance to make a good first impression with the new hire, and the first few days will leave a lasting impression. Making new employees feel welcome will result in high employee loyalty and retention and will be reflected in your bottom line.
For that, any company can implant new strategies and plan to make new employee comfortable.
- Make plan to introduce the new comers.
- Train the existing employee to accept the new person with open mind and with friendly environment.
- Give a round up to the place briefly.
- Make an place for socializing with colleague.
- Define their team before their joining.
- Make their work station lively.
However, on the other hand it is very important that the new person new the appreciate the company`s effort with open arms and tried to merge in the culture of organization.
with wishes best of luck to all out their for new join.